Mars24 Sunclock — Time on Mars
Version 8.0.1: Released 2019-02-13.
- Removed MER-B Opportunity from landers and clocks displayed by default.
- Show AMT offset in clock view if local mean zonal time is selected for Mars location.
- Bugfix: (Windows) Quit-watcher might trigger before clock and graphic windows appear.
Version 8.0: Released 2018-12-13.
- Java 8 is required to run Mars24.
- Added "Check for Updates" tool to preferences and to Help menu.
- Added VIS DIM2.1 map to list of sunclock map choices.
- Bugfix: Incorrect label on current dot in analemma display.
- (macOS) Use Java 9+ Desktop handlers if running that Java version.
- Rewrote help/credits windows to use JavaFX WebView, if available.
- (macOS) Partially accomodate Mojave "Dark Mode".
- Re-factored drawing of tickmarks and labels on Orbits plot.
- Re-organized settings/preferences window.
- Added controls to allow additional Orbits plot tickmarks to be labeled.
- Added a few more projections to sunclock map choices.
- Update landing coordinates for MER-A Spirit to Doppler tracking values given by Li et al. (2005).
- Added Mars Insight (NSYT) mission timekeeping.
- Updated landing coordinates for Mars InSight (NSYT) to estimated location; will be updated when more accurate values are announced.
- Added two dozen other geographical features to preset list, including largest craters.
- NASA Mars 2020 landing site may be marked on sunclock by selecting Jezero Crater from landmarks.
- ESA/Roscosmos ExoMars 2020 landing site may be marked on sunclock by selecting Oxia Planum from landmarks.
- Library: Updated slf4j to v. 1.7.25.
- Library: Updated GISSmap to v. 2.3.3.
- Library: Switched to Apache PDFBox (v. 2.0.13) for PDF output.
- Code de-linting and minor optimizations.
Version 7.1: Released 2015-06-30.
Version 7.0: Released 2012-08-03.
Version 6.0: Released 2008-05-22.
Version 5.5: Released 2005-11-30.
Version 5.2: Released 2004-02-20.
Version 5.1: Released 2003-10-30.
Version 5.0: Released 2003-07-28.
Version 4.5: Released 2002-11-07.
Version 4.0: Released 2002-04-25.
Version 3.5: Released 2001-04-11.
Version 3.0: Released 2000-09-15.
Version 2.0: Released 2000-01-21.
Version 1.0: Released 1998-04-15.