G.Projector — Map Projections
Version 3.0.2: Released 2021-10-08.
- Rewrote version update checker as a Task so that connectivity problems do not block UI.
- Renamed all previously added Frančula variants to Wagner's projections using Jung's numbering scheme.
- Added Frančula II and Frančula VII projections as variants of the Wagner VI.
- Bugfix: Save-to-prefs menu command did not commit projection name.
- Bugfix: Button clicks in palette headers might be ignored for some mouse types.
Version 3.0.1: Released 2021-09-28.
- Bugfix: (Win/Linux) Keystroke for Shading controls palette.
- Minor tweaks to control palettes appearance.
- Bugfix: (Win/Linux) "Quit watcher" could trigger while input options dialog on screen.
- Added Frančula A21 (aka, Frančula XI) projections as a variant of the Wagner VI.
- (macOS): Use default document icons.
- Library: Updated Apache pdfbox to v. 2.0.24.
Version 3.0: Released 2021-08-04.
- Re-designed map controls interface to use palettes (floating windows) instead of tab panes.
- Allow for choice of symbol size if overlay is a multipoint shapefile.
- Preferences re-organized.
- Menu items re-organized.
- Re-worked help pages, including addition of references page.
- Bugfix: (Win) Updated launcher tool, which should reduce "Java 9 not found" issues.
- Library: Updated Apache pdfbox to v. 2.0.21.
- Library: Updated pdfbox-graphics2d to v. 0.31.
For previous version history, see: