The following positions are currently announced:
- Columbia University Associate Research Scientist in Cloud Physics & Remote Sensing (Posted 2018-04-10)
- STEM Educator & Associate Researcher: (Posted 2018-04-03)
- Columbia University Postdoctoral Research Scientist in Ocean-Climate Modeling (Posted 2018-03-28)
- Columbia University Postdoctoral Research Scientist in Cloud Physics (Posted 2018-02-14)
- SciSpace LLC Scientific Programmer (Posted 2018-02-06)
Following are links to general information about potential employment at NASA GISS.
In addition to specific opportunities that may be announced above,
postdoctoral research openings at NASA GISS are ongoing through the
Universities Space Resarch Association NASA Postdoctoral Program (USRA-NPP),
Columbia University Earth Institute Fellows Program,
+ Read More
University Research Staff
Opportunities for postdoctoral opportunities, research scientists, and research support positions at NASA GISS
that are offered through Columbia University but not listed above may be announced on the university's
academic recruitment (RAPS) website.
Enter "Goddard Institute" or "Center for Climate Systems Research" as keywords in that site's job descriptions search form.
+ Go to Website
For information regarding potential computer programming, operations, and other support openings at NASA GISS through our contractor office, please contact Mr. John Barbara, SciSpace LLC, 2880 Broadway, New York, NY 10025.
Research internship positions at NASA GISS for high school and college students are managed through GISS's education office.
Many of them are summer positions that are part of the
Climate Change Research Initiative, for which
application due dates are typically in mid to late winter.
Applicants for internships must be U.S. citizens and should reside in the NYC metro area.
+ Read More