If you have a question to ask about GISS research or employment, or this website, please consider the following contact options:
Many research and dataset pages on the GISS website list a specific contact name and address. Please doublecheck for such before proceeding further.
- Media inquiries about GISS research should be addressed to the Goddard Space Flight Center Office of Communications. Inquiries regarding Earth science research should be addressed to Peter Jacobs.
- Questions about the Goddard Institute Surface Temperature Analysis (GISTEMP) should be addressed to Dr. Reto A. Ruedy.
- Inquiries regarding internships and other high school and undergraduate educational opportunities should be addressed to Matthew Pearce.
- Questions about graduate study at GISS via Columbia University not addressed on the grad study pages should be addressed to Dr. Ron Miller.
- Inquiries regarding postdoctoral research opportunities at GISS via Columbia University should be addressed to Xiaoming Haugh.
- Inquiries regarding other mission support (e.g., computer programming) openings as contractor staff should be addressed to John Barbara.
- Reports of website problems, from typos on up to server errors, can be sent to the Webmaster.
- Other inquiries may be sent to the Webmaster, who will forward the message as appropriate.