If you have a question to ask about research or employment at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies, or about this website, please consider the following contact options:
- Most research, dataset, and software pages on the GISS website list a specific person whom you should contact for further information. Please doublecheck for such info before proceeding further.
- Media inquiries about GISS research should be addressed to the Goddard Space Flight Center Office of Communications. Inquiries regarding Earth science research should be directed to Peter Jacobs.
- Scientific questions about the Goddard Institute Surface Temperature Analysis (GISTEMP) not answered in the FAQ should be addressed to Dr. Reto A. Ruedy.
- Inquiries regarding internships and other high school and undergraduate educational opportunities not answered on the internship pages should be addressed to Matthew Pearce.
- Questions about graduate study at GISS via Columbia University not addressed on the grad study pages should be addressed to Dr. Ron Miller.
- Inquiries regarding open postdoctoral research opportunities at GISS via Columbia University should be addressed to Xiaoming Haugh.
- Inquiries regarding mission support (e.g., software development and IT support) employment openings as contractor staff should be addressed to John Barbara.
- Reports of website problems, from typos on up to server errors, should be sent to the Webmaster.
- Other inquiries may be sent to the Webmaster, who will forward the message as appropriate.