The following positions are currently announced:
- Trinnovim LLC, Scientic Programmer/Analyst (Posted 2016-05-18)
- Columbia University, Atmospheric Chemistry Postdoctoral Research Scientist (Posted 2016-08-08)
- Columbia University, Remote Sensing Postdoctoral Research Scientist (Posted 2016-09-01)
- Columbia University, Cloud Physics Postdoctoral Research Scientist (Posted 2016-11-16)
- Columbia University, Weather and Climate Modeling Associate Research Scientist (Posted 2016-11-16)
Following are links to general information about potential employment at NASA GISS.
In addition to specific opportunities that may be listed above,
postdoctoral research openings at NASA GISS are ongoing through the
Oak Ridge Associated Universities NASA Postdoctoral Program (ORAU-NPP),
Columbia University Earth Institute Fellows Program,
+ Read More
University Research Staff
Opportunities for postdoctoral research and research support positions at NASA GISS
through Columbia University not listed above may be announced on the university's
academic recruitment (RAPS) website.
Enter "Goddard Institute" or "Center for Climate Systems Research" as keywords in that site's job descriptions search form.
+ Go to Website
For information regarding potential computer programming, operations, and other support openings at NASA GISS through our contractor office, please contact Dr. Reto Ruedy, Trinnovim LLC, 2880 Broadway, New York, NY 10025.
Most summer research internship positions at NASA GISS for high school and undergraduate college students are managed through the Climate Change Research Initiative.
Application due dates are typically in mid to late winter.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and should reside in the NYC metro area.
+ Read More